Custom Artist Commissions
Personal. Memorable. One of a Kind.
Let us know what you are looking for and we will do our best to match you with a maker whose style best fits what you have in mind. We have potters, a stained glass artist, and other skilled makers in our community.
Send an email to the studio with your request.
What we need to know:
- the general idea of the project
- the time frame/deadline
- the price range you are hoping to stay within
- Any specifics that would be helpful for the maker to know
- your contact information
What you need to know:
- These things take time. Please give us at least two months to work together to design your project and then to create the custom item. Sometimes it is possible in a much shorter time frame, but it depends on the project.
- Since these are handmade and since we are working within the limits of certain processes and materials, perfect replicas of factory-made items are usually not possible.
- If you enjoy the style of a particular artist or have an open ended request, this usually yields the best outcomes and experience for both parties.
Some examples of custom orders:
- Stained glass pet portraits
- One-of-a-kind sentimental gifts
- Small business/cafe branded mugs
- Corporate thank you gifts
- Housewarming gifts
- Wedding centerpiece vases
- Party favors
- Wedding dinnerware set registry
Above: Ryan Michel, bud vases
Below: Monica Leap, Drinking chocolate bowls for Dancing Lion Chocolate