Valentine’s Day Date Night At Studio 550
Studio 550 is excited to host a special Date Night in the Pottery Studio on Wednesday, February 14th in celebration of Valentine’s Day! Date Night workshops are normally only held on Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year.
For Valentine’s Day we will be hosting sessions at 6PM and 7:30PM. This means you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy dinner before or after the workshop.
The Date Night price of $60 per couple includes:
- All instruction and materials to create at least one food-safe and microwave-safe piece of handmade pottery per person
- an additional 10% off gallery purchases during the night of your workshop
Couples in attendance will be given a demonstration of the basics of throwing on the wheel and then given their own pottery wheels to play and create on, with the assistance of a trained instructor. No prior clay or wheel throwing experience is needed.
*You are welcome to create more than one piece.*
To make this evening even more special, Studio 550 is partnering with Apotheca Flower Shoppe, in Goffstown, NH so couples will have the option of purchasing a beautiful and unique bouquet of flowers while they are here. A limited selection of the artistic creations will be available at Studio 550 for that evening only.
Space is limited to four couples each session, so participants are asked to reserve in advance.
Reservations can be made:
- over the phone at 603.232.5597
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- online at https://550arts.as.me/datenightpottery
- in person at 550 Elm Street in Manchester, NH
We look forward to making Valentine’s Day even more special & fun for all couples!