Giving handmade for the Holidays is hip these days. Nothing quite says, “I love you” than something handmade or an experience shared with a loved one. At Studio 550, you have so many ways to do just that.
- Take a workshop here together or solo to make something for each other.
- Take a workshop together to make things with each other.
- Give a gift card so they can choose the workshop they would like to take with you.
- Take a look through our shop – we have two stellar exhibits in through the holidays. One is handmade ceramic cups from around the country. Over 30 different artists have their work on display here! To compliment that, we have the WCA-NH 6×6 mini-artworks show – an exhibit of 6 inch tiles designed by different NH woman artists in a mosaic format. It is stunning!
- Commission an artist here to make a custom piece of work for a special occasion or special person. It might not be as expensive as you would think.
- Check out our Tea Room. If you have a tea lover in your life – we carry 24 loose leaf teas that we sell by the ounce. This season, we are offering handmade tea sets – complete with a handmade ceramic cup, strainer, little dish, and any teas of your choice. Just let us know what you’d like and we’ll put the package together.
See you in the studio!