Kids' Night Out for Young Artists!
Join us every 3rd Friday for an art-themed kids night out! Parents can drop off their child(ren) for a fun night of exciting art activities supervised by the Kids’ Programing Instructor at Studio 550. Parents, here is a chance go enjoy an evening to yourselves. Children will spend 1 to 1.5 hours working on the project of the night. We will finish up with a pizza party and a child-friendly movie.
- Drop off as early as 6pm and pick up as late as 9pm (Early drop off or late pick up available for a fee. Must be scheduled in advance.)
- Children ages 5+
- $30 dollars for the first child, 15 for siblings
- Please send each child with a snack, water bottle, and pillow and sleeping bag for the movie! Please avoid sending peanut-based snacks. If your child has any food allergies, please let us know. Sign ups end 24 hours in advance.
- Space is very limited! Please register early!
Parent’s Night Out Policies:
- Parent/guardian must sign child(ren) in and out with photo ID
- Parent/guardian must submit a list of people allowed to pick up child(ren) with accurate contact information
- Parents are responsible for sending their child(ren) with any emergency medication needed (i.e. inhalers, epipens or insulin)
- Children should not participate if they have had symptoms of fever, vomiting, or other contagious disease within the last 24 hours.
- Children should not bring toys from home
- The ratio of children to instructors will be at most 8:1
- Early drop of must be scheduled in advance.
- The charge for early drop off is $15 for every 30 minutes for each child. The charge for late pick up is $5 dollars for every $5 minutes per child.
- Refund Policy: Parents may cancel for a full refund if it is more than 24 hours in advance. Any cancellations within 24-hours of the event are not refundable.
- Payment is required to reserve space in the evening.