COMMUNITY STUDIO RENTAL:
- Flexibility. Personal Attention. Time to Play.
- Shelf space to store your tools and your creations
- Four private lessons in your first month
- Unlimited studio play time
- A community of people who are also enjoying their creative outlet
- Supportive and knowledgeable staff
Do I need experience? No! Studio memberships are open to anyone, regardless of skill (or lack of skill) level.
Why 1 Month Memberships?
Everything in life takes time. Art is no different. We want you to have the time to freely create without watching the clock. Feeling stressed and making art don’t go together very well. Also, the process of working with clay naturally takes time.
What if I already know what I’m doing?
People who have never been a student or a studio member at Studio 550 before are required to go through a short orientation and quick lesson on equipment use before being given studio access. It lasts about 30 minutes. After this, you are free to play! Please contact the studio with questions or to schedule your orientation.
Do open hours apply to the Stained Glass studio as well?
Due to space and time restrictions, this studio membership only applies to those working in the clay studio. Materials, firing, and personal tools are a la carte. Please see the Student Handbook for more details.