ART IS FOR EVERYONE.
1) Take a structured class or workshop. We have regular class sessions and monthly “Try it” for a day workshops to see if you like it before registering for a class.
- Adult studio classes: Click here.
- Kid’s classes: Click Here.
- Movement/dance/fitness classes: Click Here.
- Visiting Artist Workshops: Click Here.
- Monthly Family Clay workshops
- Monthly Date Nights for couples
- Kid’s summer program (planning in progress)
- Ladies nights or Studio Parties (Birthdays, corporate gatherings, etc.)
2) Become a Studio Member. Flexibility and Personal Attention! Come in on your schedule. You get open access to the studio whenever we are open and four lessons included in your first month of membership to get you started on the right track. Learn more here.
Don’t see what you were looking for? Let us know! If we can find a great teacher and the time and space, we’ll offer the class.
STUDENT HANDBOOK AND STUDIO POLICIES
For all studio classes, here is a student handbook that will help guide you through the clay process. It also contains important information for parents. Student Handbook